This month’s workshop is…
How To Handle Stress [March 2023]
- Two different scientific models of how stress works in our bodies and brains, along with how we can change our lives based on both.
- Research-backed tools for increasing our ability to COPE with stress (rather than just hoping that “next week will be calmer.”)
- Long-term routine changes that can improve our resilience AND short-term exercises that can help you calm down when the chaos comes.
- The role that growth mindset plays in stress management and how to opt-in to a growth mindset towards your own stress
- And, finally, we’ll be giving you detailed instructions on how to create your own “Resilience & Support Plan” to integrate the juicy science into your real, daily life.