This month’s workshop is…
How To Reclaim Consistency
- The REAL science behind why we “fall off the wagon” (and why it’s so hard to get back on it).
- What “consistency is key” REALLY means, and how to navigate perfectionistic thinking around the idea of consistent effort.
- How to use temporal distancing and other mindset management strategies to re-frame and re-claim your OWN definition of consistency.
- Evidence-based strategies for navigating the “it’s not going to last” mentality when things in your life ARE feeling consistent and routined
- The major difference between “frequent” and “consistent” than can transform your approach to daily behaviors and mindset around habit formation