We’re HIRING at Body Brain Alliance!
Please read the full description below and then apply using this form. We are looking for a Client Care Expert for Body Brain AllianceI seriously value transparency, so this is a LONG description but it’s upfront and honest about everything you’ll need to know. One important thing: This position is internally focused. This is NOT A COACHING POSITION and you will not coach at any time. DETAILS OF THE POSITION:
- This is a part-time, independent contractor position. You will be required to invoice BBA each month for your time.
- This position pays $20-$25 per hour and we are looking for someone to do 4-5 hours per week, with the potential for those hours to grow as your responsibilities do.
- You will be working with and reporting directly to our Director of Operations, Michelle.
- We have a “work when you want” culture, but deadlines are critical in this role.
- This is a “tiny task”, administrative style position. You will be responding to emails, uploading recordings, handling customer issues and cancellations, etc. We are looking for someone who truly has a passion for keeping things organized, paying attention to small details, making our client experience awesome, and supporting people in other roles.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have a commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion. I expect you to be educated and aware of the ways that internalized bias such as ableism, racism, sexism, homophobia, etc might show up in your interactions with others.
- You have at least 2 years of “customer service” experience. Your experience can be in different capacities and roles but you must have been in direct contact with customers.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. That includes your ability to discuss mistakes, offer feedback to EVERYONE on the team, and articulate/ask for what you need to thrive.
- You have a strong attention to detail and love tiny tasks. You are committed to executing on the big and small parts to ensure quality. You take the time to double-check your work.
- You are passionate about compassion-first change. This is not a giant company — everyone on the team is crucial and valued, and so we want everyone to be FULLY onboard with our mission.
- You have previous experience working with a project and completing it from start to finish.
- You have previous experience working with a small business or online business.
- You have experience, testimonials, and or references that can support your history of excellence in administrative roles.
- You have prior experience with a CRM program, Active Campaign and/or Kajabi.
- You have purchased or interacted with BBA products (e-mail list, courses, coaching, etc).
LET US KNOW IF:
- You have experience working in Canva or with graphic design.
- You have experience with YouTube or video editing.
- You have experience with copywriting or content creation.
- You have experience with WordPress.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
- You fill out the application.
- We will be accepting initial applications between now and May 1st.
- We will review applications from May 2nd to May 3rd. On May 4th, you’ll get an email from us (regardless) with one of two responses:
- You’ve been selected to continue to the next round of interviews
- You’ve NOT been selected at this time.
- If you’ve been selected, the SECOND round of “interviews” will involve you crafting a 3 minute video where you will pick an area of Body Brain Alliance’s business that you’ve interacted with, analyze it, and tell us how we could make it better.
- You’ll have from May 4th – May 11th to complete your responses.
- On or about May 16th, you’ll hear from us again, and we’ll let you know whether or not you’ve advanced to the 3rd round of interviews.
- I’m hoping to advance a maximum of 3 candidates to the 3rd round. At that time, you’ll be asked to schedule a 30 minute appointment for an interview with me and Michelle.
I’m hoping to have you START by June 6th.Please email any questions or concerns to email@example.comPlease do NOT direct message or email Karin about this position.